You may or may not know that running a cooking blog takes alot of time and work. Good work, yes…but it is still work. And, I love, love, love my work! I would not being doing it if I didn’t love, love, love it. True story.
A long time ago, I heard that hard work pays off. I have found this also to be a true story. So, this week I wanted to share some good news with you about all of this hard work paying off.
The good news is just that: news! Cook, Learn, Grow has been featured in several news places and I am thrilled to the moon and back about it!
Here’s the list of places who have graciously mentioned the love and goodness of Cook, Learn, Grow:
1. Zagat blog (February 2013)-an online article featuring Austin’s top 5 culinary schools. Wow, that was cool!
2. Austin360.com (May 2013)-an online news section called, Food Matters, added a snipet about our summer cooking classes for kids.
3. Austin Statesman Newspaper (May 2013)-local newspaper story about our summer camps. We made the front page of the Food & Life section! Woohoo, that was cool too!
4. Rwethereyetmom.com (June 2013)- a fabulous blog with tons of wonderful travel and activity ideas for families. They specialize in kids! So nice of them to include of us; I love this blog!
5. Edible Austin-a local (and national) magazine highlighting and promoting local food. This one takes the cake!
It has been a great year so far and if I had to leave you with one thought, it would be this:
Keep your eye on the goal, work hard every day, and never give up.