Here’s a simple version of guacamole. Please try not to eat it all at one time. Please.
The lovely ingredients: avocados, lime juice, cilantro, garlic powder, salt
Pick the cilantro leaves off the stems and chop ‘em up. Chop Chop Chop
Slice open an avocado
and remove the seed. These seeds just fell out…no prying needed!
Use a spoon to scoop out the pulp. You can also just squeeze the skin and the pulp will come out. I like the spoon method.
Mash up the avocado
Add some lime juice
Then some of your chopped cilantro.
Garlic powder goes in next
A little salt
Stir it up and taste. Does it need more lime juice? Salt?
Once it taste just like you like it, give yourself a hug for being so awesome in the kitchen!
- 2 Avocados
- 2-3 Tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Garlic Powder
- Chop the cilantro and set aside
- Slice avocado open and scoop out the pulp. Put it into a bowl and mash it up till smooth and creamy.
- Cut lime in half and squeeze on half into the avocado
- Add cilantro, lime juice, salt and garlic powder to mashed avocado
- Taste and adjust if needed.