If you’re a fan of deliciousness & luciousness then you’ve got to make this right now!
Chocolate Molten Cakes
(makes 4-5 small ramekins, about 4 oz each)
1 stick of butter, real…none of the fake stuff
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup sugar
3 Tablespoons flour
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Melt butter and chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and melt 30 seconds more until fully melted. Set aside to cool.
3. In another mixing bowl, whisk eggs, sugar and flour together until well blended.
4. Mix melted chocolate with egg/sugar mixture, stirring until incorporated.
5. Pour into ramekins. Place ramekins on baking sheet and into oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are shiny and cracked.
Note…I like to serve with homemade lavendar infused whipped cream (see below)
1. Place mixing bowl and balloon whisk in freezer for about 15-20 minutes.
2. In a small saucpan, place 1Tablespoon lavendar buds in 1 cup heavy whipping cream and bring just to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and let steep 15-20 minutes.
3. Once steeping is done, strain cream into a the chilled mixing bowl. Add about 1/4 cup powdered sugar and whisk until it forms firm peaks (about 5 minutes) Serve with molten cakes…yummy!!