Have I got a treat for you! Today we are doing our first Book Cook!
We’re reading “Love That Dog” by Sharon Creech-so excited!
Whip up some of these brownies and join the Book Cook Talk below!
There are 2 ways to play:
2. Choose a question (or several) and add your answer by clicking “Post a Comment”, (the little green link located at the bottom of this post).
1. If you could only choose one part of the book, which part is your favorite?
2. What does the word anonymous mean?
3. Jack writes, “Like birds love to fly, I love that dog, that yellow dog Sky.” Can you write a rhyming sentence about something you love?
4. Why did Ms. Stretchberry bring brownies to the class?
5. Were you inspired to make the brownies? Did you like them?
Below is an example picture of how to post your answers:
Thanks for stopping by! Looking forward to your answers!
Don’t forget to click the little green link, “Post a Comment”, right below this 🙂