My favorite snack- ½ cup Greek yogurt with homemade protein-packed granola. It’s also good as a cereal 🙂
Homemade Protein Power Granola:
- 3 cups old fashion oats
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup almonds, whole, chopped, slivered, whatever you like
- ¼- ½ cup real maple syrup
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, mix oats, quinoa, pepitas, and almonds. Drizzle maple syrup and stir until mixture is moist.
- Spread on parchment lined or nonstick sprayed baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes until dried. Make sure to stir at least once halfway thru baking process.
- Place into bowl and toss in dried cranberries. Mix well and store in airtight container.