Comfort food. Potatoes are the King of Comfort food. So, this week in cooking class, our young chefs cooked up some delicious comfort with Mashed Potatoes.
Today, we want to share this easy, family favorite recipe with you!
Have fun as you peel, chop, and mash your way through a bowl of potatoes.
Keep on Cookin’ for your family! 🙂
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 3 medium Russet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3-4 Tablespoons heavy cream or whole milk
- 2-3 Tablespoons salt
- Fill a large pot halfway with cool water. Add salt. Peel and cut potatoes into 2" pieces and place in pot of salted water.
- Bring potatoes to boil and cook, uncovered for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Mash with a masher and add butter. Mix well and taste. Add more salt if needed.
- Slowly add cream or milk and mix until light and fluffy.