You are in for a treat! Jude shares his famous Popcorn Cake with us…what a cool idea! We are very happy about this!
He tell us this is his favorite cake recipe and it comes out great every time!
Jude enjoys making this with his mom.
The printable recipe is below 🙂
Thanks for sharing, Jude!
Jude's Popcorn Cake
- 1 stick plus 1 Tablespoon butter
- 32 marshmallows
- 3/4 cup popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup jelly diamonds
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup Smarties
- Grease a tube cake or bundt cake pan with butter or nonstick cooking spray. Melt the butter and marshmallows in heavy saucepan over low heat. Stir often
- Put popcorn in a large bowl and pour marshmallow mixture over top. Stir well to combine.
- Add the candy and nuts and mix together.
- Pack mixture into greased cake pan. Let set till cooled.
- Turn out onto a plate to serve. Cut into wedges.